8.06.2009

Hot cover Post- Wolverine First Class TPB and Final Crisis Aftermath #4


Okay, so first off, we've got the trade cover for Wolverine First Class- Ninjas, Gods, and Divas. Which of course, can only mean one thing.
LEAVE ME ALONE!
Uh....Betsy....ummmmmm
STUPID EDITORIAL OFFICE!
We...uh....
SAY ONE MORE THING AND YOUR BRAIN WILL BE TAKEN OVER BY TENTACLES!
Does that mean...
PERV!
Several really hot tentacle-y ninja censored butt-crack moments later...
Thor is so not hot anymore.
Yeah, this I'd wanna hear. (beer can opens)
I mean, look at him.
Kitty, there's this thing with my healing factor. I can't grow my eyes back.
Ugggh, you are such a guy.
Does that mean I get more straight points than Summers.
No! Wait, we think he's gay?
I need another beer.
One Trip to the X-Cooler later-
So, what were we talking about?
THOR HAS BOOBS!
WHAT!?
I was telling you, okay look at this, Thor has like, four boobs. Even the Shi'ar aren't that....um....well they're aliens and they don't have four boobs!
Yeah, I'd ask Chuck that, kid.
EWWWWW!Perv!
Okay, okay, lemme see it. This'll go over great at the next Avengers meeting.
Man, he's got a giant hammer. A giant hammer really high up. Wow, you look happy, Wolverine.
His thighs are a little curvy....
WHAT!?!?!
You've been watching way too much MTV!
And Scott gets all your straight points.
Oh yeah, this all happens in AU, where Kitty's still A-L-I-V-E.

No comments:

Registered Minions! Bwahahahaa!

How Many chibis Have been in your Brain??

Arkham Archives