7.11.2009

there is a Pink Lantern Corps, right?

I'm taking a little break from comic posts today, because 1)I promised not to reveiw anything "X" this week, 2)The scanner has crashed?overheaded? frozen? regardless, isn't working, 3)to introduce a new part of the blog, and 4) Canada's second season July/August (comes right after WINTER) has officially kicked off!Well, it isn't raining, snowing, hailing, frosting, or heatwave..ing. Therefore, it must be July/August!


To celebrate, chibistomb2 is posting a few junky, sugary, not fat-free or enviornomentally-friendly summer treat recipies (with a comic twist, of course!)! I'll try to get in a couple every little while, and ask Carson (The Guest Blogger!) to put some in too. That kid sucks. He gets to live SOMEWHERE HOT!>>! Try at your own risk.
Personally, I don't read Green Lantern, or any of it's spin-off titles, so I may have some of the canon reference stuff below wrong, but you people (who read the title) can fix it yourselves.
Anyways, you're gonna need-
5 packages of unsweetened KoolAid drink mix, Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, Pink, (Orange or Purple instead of one of the above works too)
2 cups of water
1/2 - 3/4 cup sugar (I said sugary!)
4 cups ice
and you're gonna need to-
Divide each KoolAid package into fifths (like, a spoonful out of each package works) and combine the different flavours in a bag or bowl.
Dump it in the blender with the water and sugar. Then, blend it (um, it's called a blender, duh!) Add in the ice and blend some more.
Then you can drink it...but, not while it's blending, okay? I don't have a lot of money as is. This is me trying to avoid getting sued.
While you're drinking, try to pick out which Lantern Corps colors you've got in there anyway. Or use the cup as your scorecard when you're reading the book. Hey, I needed a scorecard to keep track of Birds of Prey in that arc where Spy Smasher sent them to Russia. It's nothing to feel un-fanboy/girlish about.










2 comments:

Kevin said...

mmmmmmm sounds yummy. Do you think, maybe you could take pictures of the food, for next time or something? I occasionally look at cooking blogs, and I love how they always have a group picture of the ingredients, along with the final result and stuff.

I don't keep up with Green Lantern either, but my LCS got a visit from the inker today! Crazy.

Anonymous said...

Who is...??? The only GL related name I know is *gulp* Kyle Rayner.

Registered Minions! Bwahahahaa!

How Many chibis Have been in your Brain??

Arkham Archives