9.14.2008

Hooray! It's a double post day!!

Thanks to someone e-mailing me the following picture of some kid's DT slip, it had to become a double post day.


(excuse me....)BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I don't even know this kid, yet I admire his geekdom and bravery.

I did something similar in the seventh grade, and asked my (really) red-hulk-ish science teacher why superman could fly during some lesson about gravity, but I never got a DT for it, much less get my slip on the internet!

If you look closely, his school has chrachter points, and Anthony has got minus 10. Really, he should be getting plus 1000, with a ten taken off for endangering his family by publicly showing his secret identity. We ain't the Marvel U, kid.





No comments:

Registered Minions! Bwahahahaa!

How Many chibis Have been in your Brain??

Arkham Archives